Hello fellow romance book lovers! March was an excellent month for reading! I went a little crazy with the ARC this month! I read 17 ARC! Unfortunately, I didn’t have time for joy reading. In April I plan to slow down and do more joy reading! But we will see! I only have one book of the month, it will be my favorite ARC that I read.
FAVORITE ARC OF THE MONTH
I had a very difficult time narrowing this down. Lord Satyr, by Jade Lee is my choice for book of the month. The reason I picked this book was because of the characters. Both Jackson and Gwen were so vivid and three-dimensional. I loved Gwen’s eccentricities. I related and understood her at an elemental level. I loved how Jackson took care of Gwen. The author created characters that were a little off center, and it was wonderful!
A Look Ahead
So far I have five ARC planned for this month, however I am sure that will change!
- The Design Of Dukes by Kathleen Ayers
- The Young And The Ruined by Janna MacGregor, Tammy Andresen, Meara Platt, Merry Farmer, Annabelle Anders, and Tabetha Waite
- Winter’s Warrior by Scarlett Scott
- How To Train Your Earl by Amelia Grey
- Heiress In Red Silk by Madeline Hunter
These are the non ARC books I tentatively plan to read. Hopefully I can! Some of these have been on my list all year!
- Winter’s Widow by Scarlett Scott
- The Theory Of Earls by Kathleen Ayers
- Ever Yours, Annabelle by Elisa Braden
- A Notorious Vow by Joanna Shupe
- Lord Lucifer by Jade Lee
- Her Husband’s Harlot by Grace Callaway
- The Kiss Of A Viscount by Linda Rae Sande
- A Dash Of Romance by Paullett Golden
I loved how much reading I accomplished in March! I am looking forward to April and spring. I feel this will be another great reading month! As always, thank you for supporting my blog! If you like my blog, please tell your friends and fellow authors about me! It really helps. Thanks for visiting, I love to hear thoughts and comments about my picks. Until next time, stay safe, be kind, and keep reading!