Hello fellow historical romance lovers! May came and went too quickly! I read several excellent books this past month. I had a large amount of ARC books again. I read a total of fourteen books this month.
May Book List
Below are the books I reviewed this month with my review links
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ A Harlot At The Highland Court, book twelve in the Highland Ladies series by Celeste Barclay
2. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Clad In Midnight, book eight in the Colors Of Scandal series by Sandra Sookoo
3. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Tempting Fate, book four in the Goode Girls series by Kerrigan Byrne
4. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ To Dare A Rogue, book four in the Rogue Chronicles by Lana Williams
5. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Undercover Duke, book four in the Duke Dynasty series by Sabrina Jefferies
6. ⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2 Her Scottish Scoundrel, book seven in the Diamonds In The Rough series by Sophie Barnes
7. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ How To Survive A Scandal, book one in the Rebels With A Cause series by Samantha Parish
8. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The Jewel Of An Earl’s Heir, book five in the Heirs Of The Aristocracy series by Linda Rae Sande
9. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Courtship Of Convenience, book one of the Observations Of A Wallflower by Jane Charles
10. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Lord Ares, book three in the Lords Of The Masquerade series by Jade Lee
Book Of The Month
I read several outstanding books this month, however The Jewel Of An Earl’s Heir shone a little brighter. This heartwarming tale is exquisitely written. It is an intertwining story of established, rekindled love in comparison with burgeoning love. Some of these characters have physical challenges that enhance thier lives when the perfect partner is found. There is a push and pull between experienced passion and the spark of innocent infactuation. My review says it all. A deserving novel that draws the reader in and doesn’t let go.
A Look Ahead
So far I have twelve ARCs planned for June. I am hoping to get more, I have applied for a few that I haven’t heard from yet.
6/1/21 – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The Virgin Who Humbled Lord Haslemere, book three in the Swooning Virgin Society by Anna Bradley
6/1/21 – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Tender Blackguard, book three in the Peril & Persuasion series by Amy Sandas
6/14/21 – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Highland Hero, book two in the Children Of The Mist series by Cynthia Breeding
6/21/21 – To Tempt A Scandalous Lord, book four in the Once Upon A Scandal series by Lana De la Rosa
6/22/21 – The Rogue And The Jewel, book four in the Rogues Of The Road series by Sasha Cottman
6/22/21 – Hello, Rogue, anthology by Sasha Cottman, Lauren Smith, Amanda Mariel, Dawn Brower, Nadine Millard, and Anna St. Claire
6/29/21 – A Duke In Time, book one in the Widow Rules series by Janna MacGregor
6/29/21 – Never Mix Sin With Pleasure, book five in the Infamous Lords series by Renee Ann Miller
6/29/21 – An Extraordinary Lord, book three in the Lords Of The Armory series by Anna Harrington
6/29/21 – The Princess Stakes, by Amalie Howard
6/29/21 – The Importance Of Being Wanton, book two of the Wantons Of Waverton series by Christi Caldwell
6/29/21 – The Devil And The Heiress, book two in the Gilded Age Heiresses series by Harper St. George
Ideally, I would like to get caught up on some of my series and start new ones this month, just for fun. Here is what I am planning on reading.
- The Theory Of Earls, book one in the Beautiful Barringtons series by Kathleen Ayers
- This Earl Of Mine, book one in the Bow Street Bachelors series by Kate Bateman
- Their Highland Beginning, book one in the Clan Sinclair series by Celeste Barclay
- The Duke And The Enchantress, book two in the Enchantesses series by Paullett Golden
- The Rogue, book one in the Rogues and Gentlemen series by Emma Leech
- The Angel Of An Astonomer, book one in the Heirs Of The Aristocracy series, by Linda Rae Sande
It looks like a pretty lofty goal, but I believe I will achieve it! On the 21st there will be a special feature on the Heirs Of The Aristocracy series, don’t miss it! I am hoping to have other features as well. I enjoyed May, it brought excellent books! As always, thank you for supporting my blog! If you like my blog, please tell your freinds and fellow authors about me, it really helps! Thanks for visiting, I love to hear your thoughts and comments about my reviews. Until next time, stay safe, be kind, and keep reading!